Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Cards I am sending out

Good Afternoon!  I just finished the cards that I am sending out to those who commented on my blog, shared my blog etc and were the lucky winners to get a hand stamped card!  I was not going to post the card but then I figured that those of you who didn't win, might want to know what the card looked like.   I will be sending these out in the mail:


The fun thing about this card is that I didn't have to cut out any of the flowers etc. by hand!  Our Cricut cartridges cut out the 'thanks' and cut out the flowers, even the leaves and the middle of the flowers.  All I had to do is stamp the images cut out and attach to the card!  How cool is that!

I used Pretty Petals Stamp set. I used the Art Philosoply Collection to cut out the flowers.
I used Artfully Sent Collection to cut the Thanks out.

I used our brand new Vine Embossing Folder from our new Close To My Heart Seasonal Expressions Magazine that went live on December 1st!

If you want to see the New Expressions Magazine go to my website:
http://marianqcreations.ctmh.com/

I used Sorbet Stamp pad and Glacier Stamp Pad and Pear Stamp Pad.  
I added some cute Gold Sequins for embellishments to finish the card off!  

Now remember you still have a few days to share my blog and comment on it before I do the Grand Prize drawing this weekend!  I have had fun making the cards and doing the drawings! I am looking forward to doing even more cards etc.  Have a great day!  Hugs!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Cat Card

Good Morning! If you know me at all you know that I love cats! All kinds of cats and I know I could turn into one of those crazy cat lad...