Sunday, November 30, 2014

Steal of a Deal and Cyber Monday



Hello!  I normally post a card here but this is such a deal, I could resist letting you all know about it!!

For the Month of December if you purchase only $50 in products, you can get any 13.95 or 17.95 stamp sets in our Annual Inspirations catalog for only $10 each! Yep, you heard it right..as many of those stamp sets on your wish list for only $10..no limit!!  WOW!

Now for the first time ever!  Close To My Heart has decided to do a Cyber Monday deal! Today, December 1st, 2014  This offer ends at 11:59pm tonight.  SO you only have today...so what is it???

Close to My Heart is offering 20% off all of their Cricut cartridges! Check them out:

Cricut cartridges..see them here...

If you purchase a cartridge then you will also qualify to get the Stamp sets that you want for $10 each.  What a great way to start the Holiday season.  A gift for someone you love or maybe one just for you!  

You can check it out on my website:  http://marianqcreations.ctmh.com/

I will try to post a card to you soon!  I just couldn't resist letting you know of these great deals!  Have a great day!  Hugs!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Cat Card

Good Morning! If you know me at all you know that I love cats! All kinds of cats and I know I could turn into one of those crazy cat lad...