Saturday, November 29, 2014

Another Winner and Fun Card

Good Morning!

I hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful and you got to celebrate doing something you love.  I was lucky enough to have my parents and kids and hubby with me.   I spent the day yesterday decorating my Christmas tree and getting ready for my most favorite holiday.  Because it is my favorite holiday you would think today's post is going to be a Christmas card..nope!   I posted those last week, so today is a fun birthday card that I made:

I used Build-a-Cake Set with Thistle Exclusive Ink and Lagoon Ink Pad.

I used our Fun Arrow Embossing Folder and then I decided to use our Washi tape.  I don't use it often enough   and it is a fun product to use!

Lagoon Hearts Washi Tape

Black Arrow Washi Tape

I finished up the card with our cute
Thistle Diagonal Striped ribbon and added quick little sparkles.

Hope you enjoy this card!

  


So now we get to see who the winners are today!   Lynette Merrill you get the 20% off your next order!!  And Carol Harrington you get a hand stamped card from me!  Be patient with me..I will be creating soon!

We have one week left for my contest!  Remember to comment on my blog, do a order, share my blog on your facebook page etc!  Please!

Next week I will be drawing for the $40 prize of stamp set, stamp pad and clear block!  So don't forget!  Can't wait to see who wins!!

Have a great weekend!!  Hugs!!







2 comments:

  1. Thank you Debbie! Six tickets in the drawing for you! Thanks for sharing on facebook!

    ReplyDelete

Cute Cat Card

Good Morning! If you know me at all you know that I love cats! All kinds of cats and I know I could turn into one of those crazy cat lad...