Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Workshop Christmas Cards

I promised to show you the cards that we did at our Christmas card workshop last week.  Today I am going to show you two of them and then the end of this week I will show you the other two!

This card was done with

 
I took the embossing folder and put ink inside the folder, added a piece of white daisy cardstock and embossed it.  The images were stamped with Pacifica ink pad











This card was made with

The sentiment was stamped with
The image was colored in with colored pencils.
I accented with Cranberry Striped Twill ribbon and added cute little staples with our Mini stapler



That is it for tonight!  Remember on Friday I will be doing a drawing for a 20% off a order and also a hand stamped card from me!  So don't forget to comment, share my blog etc.  Have a great rest of the week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Cat Card

Good Morning! If you know me at all you know that I love cats! All kinds of cats and I know I could turn into one of those crazy cat lad...