Saturday, November 1, 2014

Exciting New Month, Challenges and Prizes!

Happy November everyone!  This post is a bit later because of a crazy week at my house..enough said! LOL  Today I made a card for my Mom who is in the hospital.  I was in a hurry when I took the picture and now I don't have the card here to "perfect" it, so the picture quality isn't as good as I would like but at least you can get the general idea of the card I made!

I used 
Journal spots from My crush assortment
These are fun ways to journal in our awesome My Crush books!

I used
Glacier cardstock
and I embossed it with our 
Damask Embossing Folder
Added 
Black Shimmer trim


Did a small get well stamp and I was done! Hope you like it!

Now for the exciting news!  20 years ago today! I signed up as a Consultant with Close To My Heart!  Little did I know how much fun I would have, the wonderful people I would meet and lives that touched mine for good!  I am truly blessed and I want to share some of those blessings with you!
 SO I have decided to do a drawing each week on my blog. 

Each week I will draw a ticket for someone to earn a 20% off coupon from me for any order that you email or call me..this is before shipping and handling. Plus a surprise in the package that I send you with your order.  

Each week, I will be doing a drawing for a handmade card from me!

The last day of the month, I will be doing a grand prize drawing for the brand new 
Handwritten Print Alphabet
One Exclusive Ink stamp pad of your choice
2X2 Acrylix block

This is worth $42.40!!!

Here is how it works:
I will have a basket that I will be putting names on a ticket for the drawings.
Here is how you get to have your name on the ticket and in the basket:

1 ticket if you comment on my card on my blog..NOT on facebook.

3 tickets if you comment on my blog and tell me how you met me or if I have done a gathering for you or anything related to Close To My Heart that I have showed you, helped you with etc. over the years!

5 tickets if you share my blog on Facebook or refer it to a friend..let me know if you did!!

10 tickets if you do a $50 or more order from me during the month of November!

20 tickets if you ask me about my every other month stamp club and sign up! Or tell a friend who signs up! 

30 tickets if you decide to join my team and become a consultant just like me!   It is so fun..or I wouldn't have stayed on this long! I would love to show you how! I might even give you a prize as well!

I will leave it at that and who knows, I might get in a even more generous mood as the month goes on!  Look forward to hearing from you and making cards and giving out prizes!!

Have a great rest of the weekend!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Cat Card

Good Morning! If you know me at all you know that I love cats! All kinds of cats and I know I could turn into one of those crazy cat lad...