Sunday, October 26, 2014

Sneak peak teaser!

The weekend is almost over!  Where did it go?  Today I have a card that I made using our Stamp of the Month for November.  Yes, November.  It was such a cute set, I couldn't resist!   Close To My Heart does a stamp of the month program.  It is a exclusive stamp set that is only good for one month at a time. And when that month is over..no longer is the stamp set available! Almost like having a exclusive collection of stamp sets.  Fun!  November will be here in 5 days and you will be able to order!  So get your wish list ready!  Also..November is a special month for me.  It is the month I started on my Close to My Heart journey 20 years ago!  It will be a fun month with some fun drawings, challenges etc. so watch for that!  Have a great day!  Hugs!

This was done with:

Chalk It Up Paper Packet


Thanks so much was cut with..

Artfully Sent Cricut collection

and embossed with

Quatrefoil Embossing Folder

The cute tiny flowers were colored in with our awesome ShinHan markers

Light orange marker

Finished with 
Black and Grey Sparkles assortment


The buttons I got out of my stash!  We don't carry them anymore but I couldn't resist that either!  The stamp of the month isn't on my web address yet and I will do that on the 1st of November!  Until then, you can go to Close To My Heart.com and click on  Products and review the Idea Books section!  Great way to look at the book as well!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Cat Card

Good Morning! If you know me at all you know that I love cats! All kinds of cats and I know I could turn into one of those crazy cat lad...