Monday, October 20, 2014

10 Minute Card

Today is a card you can make when you only have a few minutes to create!  You know those days.  The day when you are running late, you just put the shopping bags away and realize that you forgot a card that you need for someone today!  You do not have anytime to stop and create a card but you don't have time to run to the store to get one either.  This card is very easy to do.  Drag out your stash of papers and your favorite stamp set.  This takes no cutting out or coloring in! Stamp the image, use the corner rounder and sponge the edges, add a couple of embellishments and you are done!

I used the Pathfinding Paper Package

I also used Country Born Stamp set

For my embellishments I used:

Brown and Tan Sparkle assortment

Bronze Shimmer Trim

And only one stamp pad!

Chocolate stamp pad








If you are follower of my blog, this is the same stamp set that I have used previously, as well as the same paper. So now you have even more ideas to use that stamp set and paper with!  Enjoy and have a great week until I see you the next time!  Hugs!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Cat Card

Good Morning! If you know me at all you know that I love cats! All kinds of cats and I know I could turn into one of those crazy cat lad...