Friday, October 17, 2014

Just Because Card and winner!

Hello!

The lucky winner for  a handmade card from me is Judy Satterlee! Thanks Judy for sharing my blog!  So let me know what kind of card you would like.  Would you like a Birthday, Get Well, Thinking of You,  or Thank You?  Let me know and I will  get busy creating a card just for you!

Today I am sharing a "Just Because" card that you can use for a number of occasions.  

I used stamp set  

Embossing Folder

Embellishment

I used cardstock colors:
Goldrush
Glacier
Sorbet
Olive
White Daisy


I also used the same colors above for the flowers using our matching ink stamp pads:





Hope you all like the card! Have a wonderful weekend!  Hugs!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Cat Card

Good Morning! If you know me at all you know that I love cats! All kinds of cats and I know I could turn into one of those crazy cat lad...