Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Fun Flower Card

Good Morning!  I try to post on Monday but as you can see that didn't happen.  I spent the whole weekend scrap booking and didn't get a chance to create a card until now.  I made this card for one of my downlines.  I try to do a card for the top sales and this is the one I created!  I know everyone is thinking Fall/Christmas cards but I love this stamp set and paper and just couldn't resist making at least one card.  Congratulations Kathy B!  Look for it in the mail soon!

I used stamp set 

I cut the card front out with the Cricut


All the flowers and the leaves in the set are cut out with the Cricut as well


I used the 

Embellished with


I have a couple of things in the "works" and soon I will be sharing and issuing a challenge to those who read my blog!  Check in often and see what I have to share!  Have a great day everyone!  Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Cat Card

Good Morning! If you know me at all you know that I love cats! All kinds of cats and I know I could turn into one of those crazy cat lad...