Friday, October 3, 2014

And the winner is...

Happy Friday!  
For those of you who follow my blog, remember back in September I offered a contest with a prize?  I offered to do a drawing for any of those who purchased products from me and qualified for the 30 days of Happy stamp set from Close To My Heart.  I did the drawing today and the happy winner is....

Laurie Hamit

Congratulations, Laurie!  I made up some cute gift tags for your Christmas gifts!  I will get these in the mail soon!



These cute gift tags were made with the exclusive October Stamp of the Month from Close To My Heart.

October Home For the Holidays Stamp set


I also used Cranberry, Topiary and Pacifica colors of paper from the 
Adventure Paper Fundamentals package

As well as the Cranberry, Topiary and Pacifica ink pads
Ink Pad colors

I used my favorite tiny sparkles to embellish them. 
Bitty Sparkles

I used the Topiary Mini Chevron ribbon and the rest from my ribbon stash.  

And of course, if you don't want to cut these images out,  You can use our Close To My Heart Cricut Cartridge to save you loads of time.  It cuts out almost all of the stamps in this set!
Art Philosophy Cricut Collection

Hope you enjoy these cute tags!  Don't forget to check back in a few days for more creations from me.  Please share my blog with any of your crafting friends and leave a comment or two if you want.  That is what makes blogging fun!  Have a great weekend everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Cat Card

Good Morning! If you know me at all you know that I love cats! All kinds of cats and I know I could turn into one of those crazy cat lad...