Saturday, May 2, 2015

New National Scrapbooking Month Paper

Hello Everyone!
I hope you have had a wonderful week!  I am loving this beautiful weather and can't help but look forward to Summer.  Today's card is showcasing our brand new National Scrapbooking Month Paper!  It is only available for the month of May. Today I am only using one of the sheets but there are 12 sheets of paper for only 8.95!! 
Click on this link to see the super cute paper:  National Scrapbooking Month paper from CTMH

Here is the card I made with this paper:

I used the front and the back of the lemon paper as well as the strip from the top of our paper for the middle. 

I also used Ice Cold Summer stamp set for this card.  

We have a fun stamp set that is coordinated with our special paper packet and I just ordered it.  Here is what is looks like:
Taste of Summer Stamp set
I don't have this set yet but couldn't resist playing with the fun and cheery paper and using this stamp set that I already have!

I took our Canary Cardstock and embossed it with our Diamond Embossing Folder.   I used our Canary Exclusive Ink for the drink and our Gypsy Exclusive Ink for the outside of the glass.  I cut out the umbrella with scrap pieces of the lemon paper and embossed in silver embossing powder the pole of the umbrella as well as the sentiment and the ice cubes!  I then finished the card using our 
Sequins Silver Assortment.  
I hope this card leaves you dreaming of hot, relaxing summer days  and having a cool and sweet drink!  Hope the rest of your weekend is great and see you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Cat Card

Good Morning! If you know me at all you know that I love cats! All kinds of cats and I know I could turn into one of those crazy cat lad...