Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Happy Tuesday

Hello!
Today I am posting a card using a stamp set that I found in my stash that I had not used yet!   I spent a wonderful day stamping with a dear friend who was here visiting from out of state.  We were looking at my stamps and I saw this stamp set  Bodacious Banners and mentioned to her that I  should make a card using this set.   Here is the card that I did:

Of course, I also used another stamp set with it and it is called:

Happy Everything

I also used our Scallop Embossing Folder  along with three colors of stamp pads:

Sunset Stamp Pad 
Pacifica Stamp pad and
Topiary Stamp pad



I colored in the balloons with our wonderful  Shinhan Markers.  Check out all the colors here:  Carmine RedCherry PinkGolden Yellow and Merigold.  

On top of the banners I added some of our White Adhesive Back Shimmer Trim.  I put a few sequins from our Silver Sequin Assortment for some added bling.  Then attached the white card base to our 12 X 12 Topiary cardstock.  I hope you like this card.  I had fun creating it! 

Remember to click on the above links to see the stamp sets and supplies I used for this card in greater detail.  Have a great week!  Hugs!


1 comment:

Cute Cat Card

Good Morning! If you know me at all you know that I love cats! All kinds of cats and I know I could turn into one of those crazy cat lad...