Sunday, May 31, 2015

Someone Special Card

Good Morning!

The weekend if flying by and I didn't take the time yesterday to post my card that I created.  So before the weekend is over, I thought I better get this done!

Today I am showcasing a stamp set called  Someone Special and I am also using our Whimsey Assortment of our Paper Fundamentals Patterned Cardstock.   

This stamp set is a beautiful flower set with friendship sentiments and can be used for someone you love as well. The cardstock has  a glossy pattern on one side and  white/colored patterns on the other side. There are ten colors in this packet. Such fun Spring/Summer colors to enjoy!  Click on the links above to see it in detail!

Here is the card:

  I used our Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge to cut out the circles in the middle.

I used the Gold Embossing Powder to stamp the sentiments and do the edges of the larger circle.

I used Canary Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad for the flower and Sweet Leaf Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad for the leaves.  

Added a few of our Gold Sequins to finish off the card!

Thanks so much for looking at my card and I hope you are having a great weekend!  I am so enjoying the sunshine and warm weather!  
Hugs to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Cat Card

Good Morning! If you know me at all you know that I love cats! All kinds of cats and I know I could turn into one of those crazy cat lad...