Saturday, May 9, 2015

Another Summer card

Happy Saturday!

Today I am posting another card using the National Scrapbooking Paper packet that I introduced earlier this week.  This paper is fun to work with because it brings memories of sunshine and happy times.  In Colorado we usually see some sunshine no matter what the weather. Woke up Monday morning to Rain and more rain.  It has been doing this all week and shows no sign of letting up even today.  I know we need the moisture and the grass is so green.  But I miss our Colorado sun! 
Working with this paper this week has been fun.  I am not sure about this card. I feel it needs something but for the life of me I can't seem to figure it out. So I am going to post it anyway! Maybe someone will get some ideas on what to make their card even better than this one. 

I have been working on my workshop cards all week and I am done! I made a really cute card for my workshop using paper from this special paper pack but I am not posting that one yet.  I have a workshop coming up and want to surprise my customers first.  I will post that one later! So stay tuned!  Click on the links below to see all the products.

Here  is the card:
Things I used to create this card:

Taste of Summer Paper packet

Remember if you want this, it is only available this month! So get it while you can!

To cut the edges of the paper I used
our Cricut cartridge:

Artbooking Cricut collection


Then I used this stamp set:

Finding the Words Stamp Set

It has 37 stamps in this set! You should check it out.  I can see myself using this set many times!

The trim in the middle is our glitter trim.  It is a nice way to add sparkle without the glitter mess. It has adhesive on the back and all you have to do is peel and stick.  We have a number of colors available.

White Shimmer Trim

Black Shimmer Trim

I used our Pear Cardstock and since our cardstock is white core I was able to sand it to get the distressed look.
Finished the card with  Black and Grey Sparkles assortment.  I hope you have a great weekend and I will see you next week!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Cat Card

Good Morning! If you know me at all you know that I love cats! All kinds of cats and I know I could turn into one of those crazy cat lad...