Thursday, May 21, 2015

Workshop cards #3 and #4

Good Morning!

I hope you are having fun looking at my workshop cards that we did this month.  Today I am giving you two cards.  The first card I did indeed create.  But the second one is one that I did NOT create. It is part of a card kit that Close to My Heart designed and created but it was cute and so we did that as one of my workshop cards..more on that later on in this post.   Here is the first card:


This card I made with the idea that it would make a great card for that special guy in your life.   I am using the Jackson Paper Packet and the The Authentic Life Stamp set.

The Happy Birthday stamp is from the Happy Everything Stamp set.  

I took the arrow stamp and stamped it in Juniper Ink and leaving the ink on the stamp, I then rolled the edges of the inked stamp in the Cocoa Stamp pad.  Cut this out and set aside.  

If you look at the stamp set you will see that the middle stamp with the boarder on it has  journaling lines in the middle of the stamp.  I took some tape and put over the  middle lines and inked it up in the cocoa ink then took the tape off and stamped the image on the white cardstock.   Then I took the Happy Birthday  stamp and inked in our
Glacier Ink and stamped in the middle. I used the little star stamp and stamped a couple of stars in Cocoa ink by the birthday stamp 

 I also used the Glacier Ink to stamp the stars on the Glacier Cardstock  under the Happy Birthday stamp.  I used the Cocoa ink to sponge around everything you see here.  I then took a piece of the Glacier Extra Thick Twine tied a knot in it and frayed the edges and attached to the front of the card.  Finished it off with some Oceanside Sequins and I am done!

For this next card I am not going to go into a lot of detail because if you look at the card, you can pretty much see how it is done.  The instructions for this card are included in our  Blossom Cardmaking kit

 This kit has the paper, stamp set and embellishments and instructions on how to make 15 cards: 3 designs  of five each. Envelopes are included as well.   Here is the card that we made at our workshop:


The only thing you will need for this card is:

Pear Ink Pad as well as:

Smoothie Ink Pad and a black pad. 

Our Liquid Glass works great for adhering the Glacier Extra Thick twine. This and the Coral Sequins are included in the kit.



That is it for the workshop cards this week!  I hope everyone has a great weekend!  Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Cat Card

Good Morning! If you know me at all you know that I love cats! All kinds of cats and I know I could turn into one of those crazy cat lad...