Monday, May 4, 2015

Easy Card

Good afternoon everyone!

Today I decided to make a easy and simple card to do!

 As card makers and even scrapbookers we all need a card here and there that doesn't require hours and hours to do.  As much as I love to create beautiful cards that take a long time to create, there are days that I just don't have the time or energy to do a card like that. 

So for today I created a card that was quick and I think it turned out cute! What do you think?

For this card I used Dizzy Circles Stamp set for the circles in the middle.

I used the Stitch Guide and the long
Foam Mat underneath it and used our Piercing and Embossing tool to make the cute edges on the white card stock.

I layered underneath the white card stock  a piece of Sunset glossy patterned paper from our Paper Fundamentals Adventure set

I did not have any sequins that matched our Honey ink so I pulled out my package of Coral Reef Sequins and my alcohol Shinhan Touch Marker and colored in the white sequins to match the Honey ink pad. I love using these markers!

The colors I used for this card are:
Pacifica Exclusive Ink Pad
Pear Exclusive Ink Pad
Sunset Exclusive Ink Pad
Honey Exclusive Ink Pad

Don't forget if you want to see the stamp set or any of the other items I mentioned, just click on the highlighted links in this blog and it will take you to my website so you can check it out in detail!  Have a great week until I post again!  Hugs!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Cat Card

Good Morning! If you know me at all you know that I love cats! All kinds of cats and I know I could turn into one of those crazy cat lad...