Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Workshop Card #2

Good Morning!

Yesterday, I posted a workshop card and today you get another one!

Today's card is using our special this month. In honor of May being National Scrapbooking month, Close To My Heart created some really fun Summer paper.   I posted in my blog earlier this month a card using this paper and here is another one for you to enjoy!


Here is a link to the paper and to the stamp set I used:

Taste of Summer Stamp set

Taste of Summer Paper

The base of the card is white daisy cardstock.  I put the cute paper on the front.  I then attached the cut out white border on the left side and using our Liquid Glass attached some of our Pixie Extra Thick Twine to the middle of the white border. 

 The middle of the card is the back of the strawberry paper you see here.   I bordered it with 
Cranberry Cardstock in the middle.

 I then stamped with the Cranberry Ink Pad the frame and using the white daisy cut out,   I stamped the sentiment from the Summer  stamp set in Hollyhock Ink. Then I glued the sentiment to the inside of the frame. 

 I then took a scrap piece of white daisy and stamped the strawberry with the Hollyhock and leaving the ink on the stamp, rolled the edges in the Cranberry ink and then stamped on the paper. Do two of these.  I then took the little strawberry top and stamped that with Topiary Ink.  And then I cut them out!  Attached to the front of the card beside the sentiment. I attached one strawberry and then using double stick foam I popped up the other strawberry.  
I finished it off using our Flamingo Dots.  Thanks for looking and have a great day! 

 Check back  tomorrow for the other workshop cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Cat Card

Good Morning! If you know me at all you know that I love cats! All kinds of cats and I know I could turn into one of those crazy cat lad...