Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Smile Card

Hello!

I choose this card because I love the sentiment. I  think of all the people I could send this card to.  I am very fortunate that I have many people in my life that when I think of them, I smile!  I know you probably do as well!  Enjoy!

Click on the links below to see the images of everything I used to create this card.

On this card I used:

Smiles Begin with You Stamp

Blossom Paper Packet

Dot Embossing Folder

Vine Embossing Folder

Lagoon Cardstock

Glacier Cardstock

Smoothie Cardstock









For coloring in I used three of our Shinhan  Touch markers..I love these markers!

Leaf Green Marker

Peacock green marker

Light Orange Marker

For the embellishments I used:

Glacier Extra Thick Twine

Teal Shimmer Trim

Coral Reef Sequins

I sponged the edge of the card and the inside sentiment with 
Lagoon Exclusive Ink pad

I hope everyone has great week!  Hugs!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Cat Card

Good Morning! If you know me at all you know that I love cats! All kinds of cats and I know I could turn into one of those crazy cat lad...