Friday, April 1, 2016

Three Cards Using Same Stamp Set

Happy April everyone!

I decided to change the background of my blog to something with a Spring/Summer feel.  I am so ready for sunshine and lots of it! I will probably grumble when it gets too hot but until then, I will enjoy it!

Here is the first card that I am showing:


I am using Life In Pictures April Stamp Of The Month for these three cards.  Don't forget to click on the links because they show the whole stamp set and the other products used in detail!

I took a whole sheet of Colonial White Cardstock and random stamped all the cameras all over the sheet with Black Momento Stamp Pad and I also used the ink blot from the Ink Blot Flair Stamp Set to fill in the blank spaces.  I then cut apart the paper to make various cards.  I used Black Cardstock to border and also used it for trim accents on this card and the cards below.  I added the Gold Shimmer Trim and a piece of the Black and Gold Ribbon.  I then finished this card with a couple of Gold Sequins.  Here are the next two cards:






















And the last one


On this card I used Kraft Cardstock and the Chevron Embossing Folder.  I also used the sentiment from the Joyful Birthday Occasions Stamp Set  and finished the card using the Durables Artisan Studs embellishments.  

Hope you enjoyed these three cards today.  Thanks so much for stopping by! Hugs!

2 comments:

Cute Cat Card

Good Morning! If you know me at all you know that I love cats! All kinds of cats and I know I could turn into one of those crazy cat lad...