Thursday, April 21, 2016

Mother's Day Card 2016

Hello!

Been busy and now I finally get a chance to make a card and post!  Mother's day is fast approaching and I wanted to get a card made for my mom.  My dear sweet mom is my rock and my strength.  She is such a strong woman and I hope to be like her "when I grow up". She is fighting cancer, two surgeries to fix broken bones and losing my Dad all in  one year.  I so admire her and I hope she will like this card when I surprise her with it on Mother's Day. 

I decided to use the color cranberry because red is her most favorite color of all.   I used the  My Mother Stamp Set and the Cranberry Stamp Pad.  I used the matching Cranberry Cardstock to border the sentiment.  I also used a piece to punch out a scalloped border using the Scallop Border Punch.  I also used the Scallop Embossing Folder on the bottom of the card. 

I used the pigment cranberry ink from the Adventure Mini Pigment Inks Set and also used the Clear Super Fine Embossing Powder for the flowers to make them shine!  I cut them out and added a couple of Red Enamel Gems to the centers.  I also used the Pear ink from the Adventure set as well for the leaves.   To finish it all off.. used my favorite Bitty Sparkles on all the tiny flowers.  After all a girl can't have too much bling!


Hope you  enjoyed this card.  Thanks so much for stopping by!  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Cat Card

Good Morning! If you know me at all you know that I love cats! All kinds of cats and I know I could turn into one of those crazy cat lad...