Saturday, April 9, 2016

Wedding Card

Happy Saturday!
Eeek!  My week just flew by and it is already Saturday.  I have been making cards but probably won't be posting them because sometimes you just want to send a card or two to someone special and not put them out there for the whole world to see.  So instead of posting those cards, I will post this one!  I have been getting a bunch of exciting wedding announcements in the mail lately and thought I better get busy making some cards.  I love making wedding cards because it brings such special feelings of hope, love and new beginnings in people's lives.  So here is the first card that I made of many more to do! 

 On this card I combined two stamp sets:  Mr. & Mrs. Stamp Set and I Do Stamp Set.  These are super cute sets and click on the above link to see  both sets and all the other stamps on them. Lots of variety and good to have on hand. There are so many ways to do wedding cards, invitations, note cards, and such with these stamp sets.  

The patterned paper is from the Paper Fundamental Adventure Set that has 10 different colors of beautiful paper included in this set. One side is the cute patterns and the other side is glossy.  

I used Versamark Ink Pad along with the Gold Embossing Powder.  I also used the ShinHan Twin Touch Turquoise Blue Marker.  Finished the card with White and Gold Ribbon and a couple of fun Bitty Sparkles.   
Now that I have a "pattern" maybe I will make up some more fun cards like these with different colors.  We will see...
Have a great weekend!




2 comments:

  1. I agree with you that we should choose beautiful invitation cards for announcing wedding ceremony. I am going to get married soon and will use a unique theme for ceremony, once done with booking wedding venues. My invitation cards would also be according to the theme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mackyton for your comment. I hope you find just the right place for your wedding and that the invitations will be as beautiful as your wedding will be. Thanks for checking out my blog. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete

Cute Cat Card

Good Morning! If you know me at all you know that I love cats! All kinds of cats and I know I could turn into one of those crazy cat lad...