Friday, January 27, 2017

Fun Birthday Card

Hi there!  This is a fun card using different individual stamps from three awesome stamp sets:

Way To Go Stamp Set for the cute banners.
Birthday Sparkles Stamp Set for the Birthday Greeting.
Happy For You Stamp Set for the balloons. 

I used a number of pretty stamp pad colors:

Emerald, Pansy, Tangerine, Blossom and Raspberry for the banners.  I also used the Pansy and Tangerine pigment inks from the  Adventure Mini Pigment Inks Set  for the balloons.  I  used the Clear Embossing Powder along with the pigment ink on the balloons to make them shine.

I used the  Stitch Guide along with the Foam Mat to protect my work surface to make the stitching around the card.

Finished the card by adding a few Bitty Sparkles to  make it even more festive! 

 Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a awesome day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Cat Card

Good Morning! If you know me at all you know that I love cats! All kinds of cats and I know I could turn into one of those crazy cat lad...