Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Valentine Card

Hello!

I am back!  I have been making loads of cards lately but I have taken a break from taking pictures and posting.  So here I am again with the first card of 2017!  

This card is using the  Adore You Stamp Set from Close To My Heart.   This set is a stamp of the month set available for only the month of January!  



I used the cute dotted Kraft paper from the Rustic Home Paper Packet. I used the Small Round Waterbrush to pick up the colors from the Ruby, Sapphire, Fern and Saffron Stamp pads.  I also used a piece of Ruby Cardstock that I ran through the Confetti Embossing Folder.  Because this cardstock is white core I sanded the surface to make the dots pop!

Thats for stopping by!  Hope you have a great day!  Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Cat Card

Good Morning! If you know me at all you know that I love cats! All kinds of cats and I know I could turn into one of those crazy cat lad...