Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Thankful Card

I know everyone is busy posting some beautiful Christmas cards and I love each of them but for today's card I am using the cute Thankful For You Stamp Set and Thin Cuts Bundle.  This set include 19 stamps and 9 metal dies!  It is only available until the end of December. It is not a Christmas card but one that can be used for many different seasons and who knows I might need to send a Thankful card to someone special!

I also used the Swan Lake Paper Packet that goes with the stamp set. 

I also used the the Adhesive Backed Coral Shimmer Trim.

Have a great evening and check back at another time to see more of my creations!

Hugs to all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Cat Card

Good Morning! If you know me at all you know that I love cats! All kinds of cats and I know I could turn into one of those crazy cat lad...