Monday, November 28, 2016

Joy Christmas Card

For this card I am showcasing the Perfectly Pine Stamp Set and the Mini Joy Stamp Set.

I am also using the beautiful Oh Deer Paper Packet.   

For the pine cones I used the Cocoa Exclusive Stamp Pad and the Chocolate Exclusive Stamp Pad.  For the branches I used the Fern Exclusive Stamp Pad.  

After stamping the pine cones, I stamped over the top of the stamped image with the Versamark Ink Pad and then sprinkled the Clear Superfine Embossing Powder over the top.  I then heat set it. This makes the pine cones shiny.  I did the same with the Joy stamp.  Cut out the pine cones by hand. 

I sponged all the edges of the papers with cocoa ink.  I used the White and Gold Twine over the top of the pine cones.
FYI the fold for this card is at the top.  Simple but elegant card to share.  Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Cat Card

Good Morning! If you know me at all you know that I love cats! All kinds of cats and I know I could turn into one of those crazy cat lad...