Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Two All Occasion Happy Cards

Today I am showcasing two cards with the same pattern but with different papers and colors.  

For this card I used the Enchantment Fundamental Paper Packet for the background and for under the circle.
For the "happy" I used the Happy Thin Cuts Die and cut it out of the same paper packet. 

I embossed the circle with the Wood Slats Embossing Folder as well as some of leaves. I cut out the leaves, stems and acorns using the New Cricut Flower Market Cartridge.

I on purpose left the sentiment off the card. With the word happy you could add any type of sentiment that you want such as:
Happy Day, Happy birthday, Happy Thanksgiving, Happy Retirement, Happy For You  etc.  


This card is the same pattern as above but on this card I used the Adventure Fundamental Paper Packet.  

I used the Shower Flowers Stamp Set.  
I used the Raspberry Stamp PadWillow Stamp PadLemon Stamp Pad and the Blossom Stamp Pad

Like above I used the thin cuts to cut out the Happy message. 

Finished the card with some cute Bitty Sparkles.  

Hope you enjoyed stopping by!  Have a great day!  Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Cat Card

Good Morning! If you know me at all you know that I love cats! All kinds of cats and I know I could turn into one of those crazy cat lad...