Monday, November 21, 2016

Poinsettia Christmas Card 2016

For today's card I am showcasing the 
Pretty Poinsettia Stamp Set.  You can cut these flowers out by hand or you can use the Cricut Flower Market Cartridge to cut the images out. 

I stamped the flowers with Cranberry Exclusive Ink Pad.  I colored in the leaves with the Shinhan Sap Green Marker.  I also cut one of the petals out of the fun Red Glitter Paper to make it pop a bit. I also used the red glitter paper on side of the card. I finished the flowers with a Red Enamel Gem

I took a piece of white card stock and embossed it with the Confetti Stars Embossing Folder and also using the Square Diffuser to leave a smooth area to stamp my sentiment.   I bordered that paper with a piece of Cranberry Cardstock.  Put it all together and you are done!  Thanks for dropping by and seeing my creations. Have a wonderful day!  Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Cat Card

Good Morning! If you know me at all you know that I love cats! All kinds of cats and I know I could turn into one of those crazy cat lad...