Friday, November 25, 2016

Pretty Snowflake Card

Hello!
For today's card I started out by using 
Sea Glass Cardstock and embossing it with the Snowflake Embossing Folder

I then took out some pretty White Glitter Cardstock and cut out the beautiful snowflakes using the Thin Cuts Snowflakes

Then I took the cute little Merry Christmas Stamp Set and the Sea Glass Mini Pigment Ink Pad and stamped on a piece of white cardstock.  I then used Superfine Clear Embossing Powder over the stamped image to make it shine.  I then sponged the edges of the white cardstock  and the embossed Sea Glass cardstock with the Sea Glass Exclusive Ink Pad.  I took the white cardstock and bordered it with the Sea Glass Glitter Paper.  Put the card together and then finished by adding some more bling to the middle of the snowflakes with Clear Sparkles.  Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great day!  Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Cat Card

Good Morning! If you know me at all you know that I love cats! All kinds of cats and I know I could turn into one of those crazy cat lad...