Monday, June 19, 2017

Birthday Twisted Pop-up Card

Hello!

This is the front of my first attempt at making a Twisted pop up card!  I got to make this card for my daughter-in-laws birthday!
It is always fun to learn new things. 

The patterned paper is some old Close To My Heart paper that I had in my stash called Blossom.   I used the balloons from the Happy For You Stamp Set.   

I used Lagoon Cardstock for the base of my card and which happens to be on sale for 25% off right now until the end of June!

I also used Lagoon Stamp padSmoothie Stamp PadGlacier Stamp Pad and the discontinued Pear and Sunset stamp pad colors for the balloons.

Look below for the inside of the card:


I used the Happy Birthday Thin Cuts with the Lagoon Cardstock.  I used a discontinued set of thin cuts to make the birthday present.   I also used the discontinued Sunset Cardstock as a base for the pop up!

Added a couple of enamel dots from my stash!  

Thanks for stopping by and checking it out!

Hugs!

2 comments:

  1. SO so cute!!!! Katie or Maren, either one will love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gave it to Katy for her birthday already!!

    ReplyDelete

Cute Cat Card

Good Morning! If you know me at all you know that I love cats! All kinds of cats and I know I could turn into one of those crazy cat lad...