Monday, June 19, 2017

Birthday Twisted Pop-up Card

Hello!

This is the front of my first attempt at making a Twisted pop up card!  I got to make this card for my daughter-in-laws birthday!
It is always fun to learn new things. 

The patterned paper is some old Close To My Heart paper that I had in my stash called Blossom.   I used the balloons from the Happy For You Stamp Set.   

I used Lagoon Cardstock for the base of my card and which happens to be on sale for 25% off right now until the end of June!

I also used Lagoon Stamp pad, Smoothie Stamp Pad, Glacier Stamp Pad and the discontinued Pear and Sunset stamp pad colors for the balloons.

Look below for the inside of the card:


I used the Happy Birthday Thin Cuts with the Lagoon Cardstock.  I used a discontinued set of thin cuts to make the birthday present.   I also used the discontinued Sunset Cardstock as a base for the pop up!

Added a couple of enamel dots from my stash!  

Thanks for stopping by and checking it out!

Hugs!

2 comments:

  1. SO so cute!!!! Katie or Maren, either one will love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gave it to Katy for her birthday already!!

    ReplyDelete

Cute Cat Card

Good Morning! If you know me at all you know that I love cats! All kinds of cats and I know I could turn into one of those crazy cat lad...