Thursday, June 1, 2017

Thank you card


Good Morning!

Today's card I raided my stash again.  It is fun to be able to start to use up some of supplies..but of course, with all the "supplies" that I have I will be doing this a  long, long, long time!  Ha Ha

I wanted to make some Thank you cards and this is what I came up with. 

Almost all the products I used for this card are retired from Close To My Heart with a couple of exceptions:  The pixie cardstock and the pixie ink, also the black cardstock. I also used the current Ink Blot Stamp Set. These are still available to order. 

For those who also have a stash of stuff from Close To My Heart and want to know what papers I used:  Chantilly Paper and the 4 My Friend stamp set.  The embossing folder is NOT from Close To My Heart.   

Thanks all for stopping by.  I love sharing my creations with you!  Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Cat Card

Good Morning! If you know me at all you know that I love cats! All kinds of cats and I know I could turn into one of those crazy cat lad...