Thursday, June 22, 2017

Fox Card

Where I live I have been having fun watching some young foxes grow up.  Normally the Momma Fox  raises her babies across the street from my house. But this year she had them someplace else and I was sad that I didn't get to see them when they were little babies. But she must have moved back to her favorite place across the street!  Now that her babies are "teenagers"  I have been enjoying watching them hunt and play in the early morning hours and in the evening. 

With that in mind, I decided to use this super cute Close To My  Heart June Stamp of the month called  Hello Foxy.  This set has 11 stamps that include 3 foxes and flowers and sayings.  Click on the highlighted link to see it!

I used the Prickly Pear Paper Packet for my patterned papers.   I colored the images in with my markers.  I also used Sea Glass Cardstock and Tangerine Cardstock for my base and behind my circle.  


I finished the card by using some Aqua Shimmer Trim and a few Bitty Sparkles.  Thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day!  Hugs!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Cat Card

Good Morning! If you know me at all you know that I love cats! All kinds of cats and I know I could turn into one of those crazy cat lad...