Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Moose Card

Hello,

This is the card I made for my husband for Father's Day. 

I stamped the moose from the 
Nature's Wish Stamp Set.  I colored it in with my markers and cut it out.  

I then took the Fern Ink Pad and stamped the tree from the above set.  I sponged the "grass" under the trees with the fern ink as well.  I bordered it with Slate Cardstock and then attached the moose to the middle of the images. 

For the base of the card, I took out the Ink Blot Stamp Set and stamped a background on the left side with the fern ink.  I then took out a discontinued embossing folder and embossed the Fern Cardstock.  I took out some old ribbon from my stash and added that.  Attached the moose and stamped the sentiment.  Thanks for stopping by!  Hugs!



1 comment:

Cute Cat Card

Good Morning! If you know me at all you know that I love cats! All kinds of cats and I know I could turn into one of those crazy cat lad...