Thursday, June 15, 2017

Sympathy Card

I needed to once again make a couple of sympathy cards.  I really like making happy cards and these do not fall into that category! 

But, it something that has to be done from time to time. So for today's card I used the Shower Flower Stamp Set and the sentiment is from the Heartfelt Thoughts Stamp Set.

I used paper from the Whimsy Paper Fundamentals Paper  and also used some Champagne Cardstock.

For the flower/leaf/sentiment colors I used the Thistle Stamp PadSweet Leaf Stamp Pad and the Champagne Stamp Pad.

The twine, the sparkly glitter and embossing folder I got out of my stash to use.  Thanks again for taking the time to check out my blog.  Have a wonderful day!  Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Cat Card

Good Morning! If you know me at all you know that I love cats! All kinds of cats and I know I could turn into one of those crazy cat lad...