Thursday, May 18, 2017

Another Cat Card!

Hello,

I think I am done with cat cards for a while! 😊 I made this card for a friend who loves cats almost as much as I do and that made it all the more fun to make!

The paper background paper is discontinued paper from Close To My Heart that I had in my stash.  

The border around the main picture and the Thank You  is Sapphire Cardstock.  I colored in the images with my Shinhan and Copic markers.

The stamp set Curious Kitties is from Honey Bee Stamp company.  The stitched clouds are from Memory box company. 

Thank you stopping by!  Have a purrfect day!    Hugs!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Cat Card

Good Morning! If you know me at all you know that I love cats! All kinds of cats and I know I could turn into one of those crazy cat lad...