Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Two Cat Cards

Hello!

I must be on a roll with cat cards..beware there are more to come.  This cute card was made with a stamp set that I have wanted to play with for a while. 

As you know cats love to sit in boxes and I couldn't resist!  I used Kraft paper and I used some washi tape over a piece of Kraft cardstock to do the middle border between the embossed part of the card and the cat prints!

See below for another card using the same design with different cardstock colors!

Thanks for stopping by to check out the cat!
Have a wonderful day!  Hugs!



1 comment:

  1. Is this set still available? I do not remember it. TOO cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Cute Cat Card

Good Morning! If you know me at all you know that I love cats! All kinds of cats and I know I could turn into one of those crazy cat lad...