Sunday, February 22, 2015

Thinking of Spring

Good Morning!
I am sitting here and watching our Colorado snow. I am thankful that I have a nice warm house in which to live. I am also thankful for all of those hard working people that have to go out in this mess to keep the roads plowed, the truck drivers who deliver our food and the many, many other people who work hard to give me all that I have to be comfortable.   I know we need the snow for our moisture and the waiting for Spring.  And because I am thinking of Spring, I made a birthday card that reminds me of Spring. 

The products I have used for this card are:

A Little Note Stamp set

For the Sentiment I used:

Banner Wishes Stamp set

To cut out the Sorbet paper I used:

Cricut Cartridge Art Philosophy Collection

Embossed the Sorbet paper with
Floral Embossing Folder

Patterned paper from out
Paper Fundamentals Whimsy Assortment


Finished it off with our cute  Bling Gems Gold Assortment

I hope this card leaves you dreaming of the hope of Spring.  Have a great day!  Hugs!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Cat Card

Good Morning! If you know me at all you know that I love cats! All kinds of cats and I know I could turn into one of those crazy cat lad...