Friday, February 6, 2015

Box Card

Happy Friday everyone!

I have been making lots of cards but I haven't been able to post because these cards are for people I know and I want the cards to be a surprise and now I have to wait to share with you!  I have been seeing a lot of pop-up box cards lately and decided to branch out and see if I could do one.  Here is my creation:

The very fun thing about this card is that all I needed to make this card was  Brushed Paper Packet and our matching 
Brushed Complements Sticker sheets. I also used our white daisy card stock.  
For the Thank you stamp I used Have A Happy Day Stamp set.

I took our cute stickers and put them on a scrap piece of our white card stock and cut them out. 
Then I made the box and  attached all of the paper etc. and it is done. This is a great way to make a masterpiece and use up your coordinating sticker sheets.   The possibilities are endless!  Think of a cute baby box, or a wedding box, birthday and many more!

 And the fun thing is that you can fold it down like this:

That way you can put in a larger envelope and mail it if you have to. I hope this will inspire you to try something new!

Have a great weekend! Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Cat Card

Good Morning! If you know me at all you know that I love cats! All kinds of cats and I know I could turn into one of those crazy cat lad...