Thursday, January 29, 2015

Happy Thursday

Good Afternoon!
I have been busy making cards this week.  This card was a fun card using a stamp set that I have had for a while and I finally got it out and decided to create with it.  Now I wonder why I waited so long! I think it turned out nice.

For this card I used our pretty Brushed paper packet and our Hollyhock and Canary Exclusive Cardstock and Japanese Blossom Quick Card stamp set

 I stamped the image in black and colored it in with our wonderful Shinhan markers.

And our card stock has a white core and so it so easy to sand it and see the white peeking through for a whole new effect.  

I added Black striped Twill ribbon and Bitty Sparkles to embellish the card.  

I have another card ready but that is showing our upcoming February Stamp of the Month!  Later! Hugs!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Cat Card

Good Morning! If you know me at all you know that I love cats! All kinds of cats and I know I could turn into one of those crazy cat lad...