Saturday, January 3, 2015

Finally!!!

Hello everyone!  Family, visiting, worshiping,  presents, hugs and love.  All the things that make the holidays so special.  Now the tree is put away for another year, the decorations are down and a brand New Year is upon us to grow, love and learn.  I am excited to now have the time to once again start posting on my blog and I hope each and every one of you have had a wonderful Christmas and may this upcoming year bring you all  good memories and joy!

Living where I live, I get to look outside and see a lot of this each winter:


It is snowing as I write this and of course I can't help but do a few "Winter" cards.  I really  would like to do a few Spring cards but that won't happen for a while! 


This card is a fun winter card to send to a friend who might need a bit of cheering up!

On this card, I started by using Cricut Artbooking Collection to cut a overlay and instead of attaching the overlay to the card, I stenciled through the overlay on the front of the card as a background.  I then stamped the bears from Polar Bear Holiday and colored in with colored pencils and cut out and attached to the card.  I also cut out little snowflakes from the above cartridge as well.  Then I used our cute Stuck on You Puffies from our new Seasonal Expressions catalog.
And a couple of Sliver Sequins to finish up the card.

A fun way to end a cold winter day!  Have a great weekend and check back on Monday for another easy winter card!  Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Cat Card

Good Morning! If you know me at all you know that I love cats! All kinds of cats and I know I could turn into one of those crazy cat lad...