Saturday, January 10, 2015

Happy Saturday!

Hello Everyone!

I have been working on my workshop cards all week and finally got them done yesterday!  Whew!  It was fun to work on them in the middle of all the other things that I get to do each week.  Don't worry you will get to see them on my blog after my workshop in a little over a week.

Today I needed a couple of birthday cards. So I made this card:

It is a fun card using:

Gypsy Cardstock
Matching Gypsy ink
Dot Embossing Folder
Paper ribbon cut from our Paper fundamentals paper pack
Ribbon cut from our Teal Shimmer trim
Silver Geometric Washi tape
Mini Medley Black Accents collection
Cut the butterfly and tags from our Cricut Artiste Collection
And then finished by stamping on on the pre-cut tags the cute tag stamp from:
Holiday Tag Occasions Stamp set

Enjoy the rest of the weekend everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Cat Card

Good Morning! If you know me at all you know that I love cats! All kinds of cats and I know I could turn into one of those crazy cat lad...