Monday, January 5, 2015

Easy Winter Card

I hope you had a nice weekend!  Today I am posting a card that is another winter card but super easy to do! For all the amazing people that check out my blog!


Using the Cricut Artbooking collection that was used on my last card, I once again cut a different overlay using Crystal blue cardstock.  I then attached our Black and Grey Glitter paper to the back of the overlay and attached to the card.

I then embossed with Superfine Silver Embossing powder  a stamp from our Exclusive January Stamp of the Month.  This wonderful stamp set is really a Valentine stamp set but I think this saying works well on this card as well.  Put our Glitter paper behind that sentiment as well and attached to the card.  Finished the card with Baker's Twine.  

That is it!  A fast and beautiful card.  Have a good week and check back the end of the week for another card that I get to create!  Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Cat Card

Good Morning! If you know me at all you know that I love cats! All kinds of cats and I know I could turn into one of those crazy cat lad...