Sunday, January 18, 2015

Card Challenge

Good evening!  A week has already passed..whoa..where did it go?  It seems that is the story of my life lately.  Need to re-write my story! LOL 
 Anyway, I have a fun and quick card for you today.  I am slightly tired of Valentine's day and it is not even February!  It seems all the cards I am seeing lately are mostly Valentine's day. Not that there is a thing wrong with it, I just wanted to do a different theme with this card. 

 Now here is my challenge, if you comment on my blog, or on facebook or if you know my email and let me know what Close To My Heart Products I used on this card, I will send it to the first  person who gets it right!  If you don't have a catalog , see it on my website:  http://marianqcreations.ctmh.com/

Or if you happen to have a catalog, go check it out and see what stamp sets I used, what paper and what embellishments and if you are right then I will send it to  you!  Good luck!


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to Phyllis DeNovellis! She took the time and looked up all the correct items used for this card! She is the winner!

    ReplyDelete

Cute Cat Card

Good Morning! If you know me at all you know that I love cats! All kinds of cats and I know I could turn into one of those crazy cat lad...