Saturday, February 28, 2015

Just Because

Happy Saturday everyone!
This week I have been busy creating cards for my stamp club coming up next month.  I am excited about the cards but you will have to wait to see them until after the club meets.  I love surprising my club members! I can't wait to show you!

Today I made a cute baby card.  I have had this cute stamp set for a while and I have really wanted to use it.  I don't have anyone in mind to give the card to and it is nice to "have one on hand" just in case I happen to need a baby card.  Here it is:

I used the following items on this card:

Nursery Charms Stamp set

Dot Embossing Folder

Sweet Leaf Cardstock

Sweet Leaf Exclusive Ink stamp pad

Canary Cardstock

Scallop Border Punch

Brown and Tan Sparkles

Hope you enjoy this. Have a great day everyone!  Hugs!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Cat Card

Good Morning! If you know me at all you know that I love cats! All kinds of cats and I know I could turn into one of those crazy cat lad...