Monday, March 2, 2015

20 Years Ago Please read about my Journey!

Happy Monday and Happy March

I can't help but think that Spring is around the corner and I am looking forward to it but until then, let me tell you a story of 20 years ago.  
Back then I was a stay at home mom to my wonderful 3 and 6 year old boys.  I was invited to a party (stay at home moms get invited to lots of parties LOL) and it was a DOTS party.  DOTS stands for Dozens Of Terrific Stamps.  When I saw all of those really cute little stamps, I was hooked.  I wanted to become a consultant for this fun little company.  Little did I know that I would continue as a consultant for the next 20 years and the company would grow and grow to become a company called Close To My Heart that has consultants in the United States, Canada and Australia!  I have made lifelong friends and grown more than I could have imagined!  It has been an amazing journey!


This is the very first stamp I bought just before I became a consultant with DOTS/Close To My Heart.   I couldn't resist digging it out and making a card once again. And because my dear friend Tami believed in me enough to let me do my very first party and begin my consultant journey with her, this card is for you!



If you have ever thought about joining Close To My  Heart this the month to do it!  We have an amazing deal going on now that will  really wow you!  Click on the link below to see the deal:

Close To My Heart Recruiting Special



Click on the links below to check out what you  get for the kits that we have available:

Card Kit Contents

And the Scrapbooking kit :
Scrapbooking Card Kit

You can choose which one you want! Please contact me if you are interested!

I would love to show you how!  Have a great day everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I loved that stamp! Thanks for sharing your story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Karen and for being such a wonderful upline!

    ReplyDelete

Cute Cat Card

Good Morning! If you know me at all you know that I love cats! All kinds of cats and I know I could turn into one of those crazy cat lad...