Thursday, March 26, 2015

Workshop Card Number Four

Finally!  You made it to the end of this set of cards!  Today's card is using a special stamp set. Close To My Heart has designed this stamp set to benefit a very special organization called Operation Smile. When you purchase this set through the end of March 2015, Close To My Heart will donate $3 of the proceeds to Operation Smile. Since it's founding in 1982, Operation Smile has performed over 220,000 surgical procedures to correct facial deformities in children! So I just had to showcase this stamp set!

Click below to see the stamp set that has 18 stamps:

You're the Bomb Stamp set

and here is the card I did with it:


I started by cutting out a card base using our Artfully Sent Cricut Cartridge

Then using the small flowers from the
Flowers for Mom stamp set I embossed with Gold Embossing Powder three of the flowers. 

Then using the solid flower, I stamped in the middle of the embossed flowers with Smokey Plum Exclusive Ink and then I cut them out. 

Using the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge and Olive Cardstock I cut out little vines to use between the flowers. 

Also using the Smokey Plum stamp pad I stamped the "You're" and cut out the circle.  Then I embossed my favorite saying from the set.   I put some matching Smokey Plum Card Stock behind the lattice front of the card and then attached all the flowers and the embossed projects.  Added some Gold Shimmer Trim and a few Gold Sequins to finish it off!  I think it is a elegant card to give to someone special!

I hope you have enjoyed seeing how to make my workshop cards this week!  Thank you for checking by each day!  It has been fun!  Check back next week for a new card from me to you!  Have a great weekend! Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Cat Card

Good Morning! If you know me at all you know that I love cats! All kinds of cats and I know I could turn into one of those crazy cat lad...