Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Black and White card

Happy Wednesday Everyone!

I know I usually post on Monday but as you can see, it didn't happen! But I am back in the creative mode once again.  Today I am using our awesome Close To My Heart stamp of the month.  Remember I told you about our Stamp of the month program in one of my previous posts.  This one is for the month of April only! I love, love this stamp set! There are 19 images in this set and 17 of them are sentiments!  Here is the link to click on to see the stamp set:

Typed Note April Stamp of the Month

And here is the card that I made with it:

This card was easy to do.  I stamped in black ink and then put the 
Black Glitter Paper behind it. 

Then I embossed the next layer with our Quatrefoil Embossing Folder
and layered black card stock behind that one and then attached it all to the white card. 

Finished it up with our
Natural Metallic Bakers Twine

Added some sparkly embellishments to go with the glitter card stock.
 I used the
Small Sparkles Black Flourishes
and a couple of our Black and Grey Sparkles to finish the card.



Sometimes there isn't enough time to color and cut out and when that happens you can just grab this set and stamp and layer and have a beautiful card for a number of occasions. And if you don't like black and white then just use your favorite color and it will be just as beautiful! Thanks for looking.  Have a wonderful evening!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Cat Card

Good Morning! If you know me at all you know that I love cats! All kinds of cats and I know I could turn into one of those crazy cat lad...