Monday, April 13, 2015

PML Card

Happy Monday Everyone!

Today I am showing a card using our fabulous Picture My Life scrapbooking program.  It is a program that includes double sided cards that you insert into special page protectors along with your pictures for a fast and easy scrapbooking! We have a number of themes you can choose from to complete your scrapbooking needs!   If you are not into scrapbooking, you can use these cute pre-printed cards on the front of a normal card!  
I am showing a card with a Seaside theme.  I choose this theme because sitting by the sea, listening to the waves and dipping my toes in the surf is one of my most favorite things to do!  I feel very blessed to have experienced  this in my life because living in Colorado you don't see many beaches!  
The message on the front of the card talking about friends, is near and dear to my heart.  I feel very blessed to have the friends that I have and combining that thought with my favorite thing to do is a winning combination!  Click on the links to see the products I used up close and in greater detail!  Have a marvelous day!  Hugs!

Started out with 
Seaside Paper Packet

Using one of the 122 cards included in the Seaside Scrapbooking Program

Then stamping the message and stamping the shells with Desert Sand Exclusive Ink Pad
from the Treasured Friendship stamp set

Took a piece of Desert Sand 12 X 12 cardstock sanded it and then attached to the card along with the card from the program and the cut out shells.  Then I finished the card with our Aqua Dots Embellishments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Cat Card

Good Morning! If you know me at all you know that I love cats! All kinds of cats and I know I could turn into one of those crazy cat lad...