Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Tall Skinny Card

Good Afternoon everyone!

Yesterday I sat down to make card to show you and it was "just one of those days"!  You know them, the one where you spend the entire afternoon creating a card that just has to be perfect so you can show the world what you made.  Then after changing my mind over and over, I finally finished the card only to find that I really didn't like it! LOL  So instead of posting, I decided to wait a night to see if I still didn't like it this morning before I posted.  Yep..you are right.  It was a OK card but there is just something about it that just didn't sit right with me. So no, you don't get to see it!  I then spent this afternoon figuring out a different card and even though it is not perfect, I will post it!  Maybe I am being a bit critical of myself?  Here it is:


For this card I used the following supplies..just click on the links below if you want to see them bigger!

A Budding Friendship Stamp set

Brushed Paper Packet
I stamped the flowers and leaves on the background paper and cut them out

Brand New Documenting Moments Stamp set
I used this set for the "You make my smile" sentiment.  This is really fun set, I am thinking I will be using this set many times!

Dot Embossing Folder

Gold Sequins Assortment

Thanks for looking and being patient with me.  Hopefully I can get back on track and post another card on Friday..after all I am a day behind!  Have a great rest of the week!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Cat Card

Good Morning! If you know me at all you know that I love cats! All kinds of cats and I know I could turn into one of those crazy cat lad...