Monday, April 27, 2015

I'm Back!

Good afternoon everyone!
I have been gone on vacation and away from my crafting supplies..gasp!  It was hard but it was well worth it! LOL  My husband and I got to see our son who is in college and spend a great week together. We got to see some of  sites around Utah and now I am home and ready to start up on the crafting and blogging again!  Today I decided I better get busy and create a couple of Mother's Day cards.   May and Mother's day will be here faster than I am ready for!

Here is my card:

I decided to use our beautiful 
Blossom Paper Pack

I am so in love with paper since I saw it in our newest  Expressions catalog. I bought it and I have been "hoarding" this paper waiting for just the right time to use it.  Yep, you heard right, I am a paper hoarder and not ashamed to admit it! 
I realize that you really can't see the entire pattern. Trust me it is beautiful! If you click on the link above you can see it better.  I know you will probably be seeing more of this beautiful paper in some of my new creations later.

I also used the Artfully Sent Cricut Collection  to cut out the front of the card from Lagoon Cardstock before I glued the blossom paper behind it. And used that same cartridge to cut out the tags for the front of the card.  Then I used our Flowers for Mom stamp set  to stamp the sentiments and the flowers.    I used Coral Reef Sequins and Bitty Sparkles and Aqua Dots to embellish the card.  I also used some double stick tape to "pop up" the flowers.  
I hope you enjoy this and have a great week! Check back the end of the week for another creation!  Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Cat Card

Good Morning! If you know me at all you know that I love cats! All kinds of cats and I know I could turn into one of those crazy cat lad...