Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Workshop card Number Two

Today is a cute Easter card:


I used the Hopping By Stamp Set

Started out by stamping the cute little bunny on a piece of White Daisy card stock twice in black.  On one of the images, I covered the "carrot car" with our fun
Sunset Chevron Washi Tape and our Topiary Striped Washi Tape and cut the car out.  On the other image, I colored in the bunny and the Easter Basket with our Watercolor Pencils for that nice soft look. I then attached the car that I cut out earlier with the washi tape on it over the existing image and then cut the whole thing out.  I also stamped the butterfly image on a  piece of white card stock and put some Lagoon Hearts Washi Tape on the top and cut the butterfly out. 

Then I took a piece of Cashmere Card stock and cut it to look like a road.  Took a black journaling pen to do the "stitches" around the edge. I then attached the butterfly.  Before I glued the cardstock on the bottom of my base card, I stamped the clouds on the top of the card. 
Then I stamped the clouds on a piece of scrap paper and cut them out and covered the clouds and then I took a sponge and sponged the "sky" in around the cards and then took the masks off.   When that was done, then I attached the Cashmere cardstock to the bottom of my card and then attached some grass that I cut out with my  Cricut cartridge. 

Put my car on the road and finished by stamping the cute sentiments. See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Cat Card

Good Morning! If you know me at all you know that I love cats! All kinds of cats and I know I could turn into one of those crazy cat lad...